The favorite season of Halloween is here; this is the time for everyone to dress up as their favorite character or a spooky character to go trick or treating or whatever fun they would like to indulge in. Some decor that you can try include some store-bought items or try some DIY trends. Apartment living in Alderwood Park – FPI Newark was amazing during this time as it is easy to plan around the themes and costumes.
Delicious Pumpkin Treats & More
There are a plethora of delicious recipes that you can try, such as:
- Pumpkin coffee cake – this is good for a dessert snack after dinner or having it for breakfast in the morning.
- Make pumpkin pancakes for breakfast – with some friends over, this will be a great snack they can enjoy.
- Make homemade ravioli – experimenting in the kitchen usually brings about some great results, this is the chance for you to try out your hand in some homemade ravioli, simply follow the recipe and watch the magic happen!
- Pumpkin butter – replace the usual butter you have with pumpkin butter, it is full of flavor, and you will enjoy the change.
- Bake some pumpkin bread or muffins – this will be a fun thing to experiment with the little ones or some of your friends while you have them over for Halloween.
- Make pumpkin chili – chili is always a great idea as the season gets cooler. This will keep you warm and going for longer.
The Alderwood Park apartments are amazing because of the open-plan setup. If you need an entire room to set up some Halloween decorations, you could use one of the bedrooms or a section in the living room. Simply move some furniture around, and you are good to go. Check out Pinterest for some DIY trends and some cool ideas for apartment trends for Halloween.
Apartment Living is Great During Halloween
Use the tips above to have some good seasonal decor for the rest of the year. Be sure to invite your friends and family over for some good Halloween fun. No matter how varied your decorations you might be tempted to leave them after October 31, and that's okay!